Most of our life is spent not knowing where our next steps will lead us to. Its effects can be very unnerving to those who would like to, at least have a notion of where they’re headed. That’s why trust and faith in God are absolutely essential on this life’s journey.
- Trust that you will be alright.
- Trust that what seems unnoticed, is often quite the opposite.
- Trust that you have enough time to finish what you’ve been put on the planet to impart.
- Trust that providing positive encouragement to others WILL make a difference.
- Trust that your children will have a blessed and fulfilling life.
- Trust that God loves you.
- Trust that naysayers are not who has the final say in your life, God does.
- Trust that ‘Truth is the only safe ground to stand on.’
- Trust that love is extremely powerful and must be spread.
- Trust that you are exactly where you need to be.
- Trust that you can have a powerful impact in your circle of influence, by being the ‘one and only you.’
- Trust that positive consistent changes can have tremendous impacts.
- Trust that you will have what you need and be provided with God’s wants for your life, if you listen and trust him.
- Trust that your life can change directions in an instant, so make sure your choices are wise.
- Trust that where you came from is not where you’re headed.
- Trust that Family and Friends are God’s gifts to us. You may not be related by birth, but remember that in God’s eyes we’re all family.
- Trust that God has Amazing things planned for your life.
- Trust that you have what it takes to be great.
- Trust that the ‘Great I am’ is exactly that.
- Trust that there is no need to worry, as you can cast your cares on God.
Believe these truths and know that things will change for the better. Not only for you, but for those that surround you as well.
Stay in the light! ~ Stacy McClendon
Scripture: ‘Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take.’ – Proverbs 3:5-6